Jack Ochs~Department of Economics
Jack OchsPh.D. (Indiana University)
Office: 4S19 Forbes Quad
Jack Ochs, Professor of Economics
I am the Chairman of the Economics department. My current research focuses upon strategic behaviour in dynamic games.
- "Coordination in Market Entry Games", to appear in Budescu, Erev and Zmick (eds.), Games and Human Behaviour Lawrence Erlbaum, 1997.
- "Coordination Problems", in John Kagel and Alvin Roth (eds) Handbook of Experimental Economics , Princeton University Press, 1995.
- "An Experimental Study of Games with Unique Mixed Strategy Equilibria,"Games and Economic Behaviour, July 1995, pp. 202-217.
- "Emergence of Money as a Medium of Exchange: An Experimental Study"
(with John Duffy)
- "Fiat Money as a Medium of Exchange: Experimental Evidence" (John Duffy)
Back to: Main Page | Faculty List