Glossary of Medieval Art and Architecture

mullion: the vertical element that separates the lancets of a window

Compare withlancet

Click here for pronounciation.

Go to Main
Glossary Page

All images and html code in this project are © Jane Vadnal. Any use of them without her express written consent is prohibited. Email:
Created by Jane Vadnal 05/97