ECE 455/555 for the Fall 2014 semester has been officially ended. In the following, please find the final project demos from the student groups of this course. Enjoy!
Parking garage flux monitoring
- Dr. Wei Gao
- Lectures: TR 12:40pm - 1:55pm, 419 Min Kao
- Office hours: TR 2:00pm - 3:00pm, 302 Min Kao
- Email: weigao (at) utk (dot) edu (please replace (at) with @ and (dot) with .)
- Phone: 865-974-3984
Textbook - Computers as Components: Principles of Embedded Computing System Design
- Author: Marilyn Wolf
- Publisher: Morgan Kaufmann; 3rd edition, 2012
- Course policies
Lab: 228 Min Kao
Lab hours: 3:30pm - 5:00pm TTR
- Haoyang Lu
- TA office: 309 Min Kao
- TA office hours: 1pm-2pm Mon, 10am-11am Tue
- TA will help students solve programming problems and grade lab assignments
- Labs (3): 10%. Lab1 (3%), Lab2 (3%) and Lab3 (4%)
- Course project: 50%. Proposal: 5%, midterm presentation: 10%, final presentation: 15%, final report 20%
- Midterm exam: 15%.
- Final exam: 20%.
- Participation: 5% .