Workshop on Nonlinear PDEs: Stability Analysis and Multiscale Applications
April 21-23, 2023
The workshop will be held in the Frick Fine Arts Building,
Room 125 Auditorium, 650 Schenley Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15260.
Schedule of talks.
A local map showing the workshop venue and the hotels.
A group photo.
Short talks by postdocs/students:
Tian Jing, Immanuel Ben Porat, Dixi Wang, Difan Yuan.
- Jose Carrillo (University of Oxford)
- Gui-Qiang Chen (University of Oxford)
- Alexander Cliffe (University of Oxford)
- Constantine Dafermos (Brown University)
- Mikhail Feldman (University of Wisconsin at Madison)
- Feimin Huang (Chinese Academy of Sciences)
- Pierre-Emmanuel Jabin (Pennsylvania State University)
- Daniel Marroquin (Federal University of Rio de Janeiro)
- Mikhail Perepelitsa (University of Houston)
- Simon Schulz (University of Wisconsin at Madison)
- Steve Shkoller (University of California at Davis)
- Monica Torres (Purdue University)
- Konstantina Trivisa (University of Maryland)
- Alexis Vasseur (University of Texas at Austin)
- Cheng Yu (University of Florida)
Organized by Ming Chen (email@example.com)
and Dehua Wang (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For administrative questions, please contact Dylan Knapp-Scott, email@example.com.